We regret to say that the flag bearers package is no longer available owing to the suspension of the 12th Man.
We would like to thank every one of you who carried the flag last season, and we do hope many others will come forward in 2013-14 to enjoy this wonderful experience.
The 12th Man flag bearer package is available for home matches and consists of :
- A full ‘behind the scenes’ stadium tour before the game, provided by the football club, for flag bearer and one accompanying family member or friend, the flag bearer will be presented with a framed certificate to celebrate your big day.
- The opportunity to meet players and manager during the tour, subject to their availability. The chance to take photos.
- The flag bearer is taken pitchside 15 minutes before the kick off to lead out the team with the 12th Man flag. Centre circle photos will be taken by the official photographer.
- The flag bearer’s name will be announced on the PA system and will be included in the match programme (unless booked after the copy deadline).
- A certificate will be presented to the flag bearer after the game in the 12th man supporters bar and the ‘man of the match’ will be the one who presents it.
- Photos will be taken before the kick off and a copy can be obtained from Tony by calling him after the day on 01865 764802.
The package is available for a minimum donation of £50 to the 12th Man fund. We prefer this to be paid in advance by cheque payable to ‘The 12th Man’, but cash on the day is also acceptable. The fee may be waived for a few games a season at the discretion of the 12th Man Working Group.
Note that the package does not include match tickets.
To enquire or to book a game for this season please email Danny Johnston the organiser via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Here we go with the games still available for booking this season:
Burton Saturday 8th March
Cheltenham Tuesday 11th March 7:45pm
Hartlepool Friday 21st March 7:45pm
Fleetwood Saturday 5th April TAKEN
York Saturday 19th April TAKEN
Accrington Saturday 26th April TAKEN
Booking now being taken for this season on a first come first booked basis and you can buy a voucher to be given as a present and redeemed against available matches.
As a reminder, if anyone would like to book a game for this season please email email@example.com .
Pictures of some previous flag bearers are shown below.
Bradford City Match, 12th August 2011, Scott Humphries
Burton Albion match, 10th September 2011, Ellis Ryan
Accrington Stanley match, 24th September 2011, Christopher Long
Bristol Rovers match, 8th October 2011, Harry Keyte